Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jet Blown

I live my life without regret. I'd rather experience something and discover that it's a mistake rather than wonder "What if?!"

Well, I have a regret.

I saw the JetBlue All You Can Fly ticket, considered buying it, felt guilty about spending money and decided to think about it. I then realized that I've never really been able to travel. I could go to Costa Rica, New Orleans, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago and visit NYC (home.) I could crash with friends and in cities that I don't know anyone, crash in cheap hotels or hostels. I'd have my backpacking trip, just 15 years after college graduation.

While waiting for my unemployment check to arrive today, I decided that I'd go for it. While I couldn't necessarily afford it, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Who knows what I'll be doing next year when they offer it again?

Well, as soon as I got back from the bank, I jumped on my computer and...dun dun dun: SOLD OUT.

Feeling a little like Steven Slater, I'm Jet Blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment