Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to Reality

Sometimes opportunity knocks. Sometimes it ends up in your inbox. In the form of a reality show casting notice.


I have no idea how, but my email address is on some reality show casting company's list. The first audition email I got was "For The Love of Ray J." I was seriously pissed that someone would think that I actually would compete for Ray J. By the 3rd different casting notice, I realized it was nothing personal. I just trashed the emails. Until funemployment.

I got an email about casting for "Dating in the Dark." I'm single, have free time, enjoy a good psychological experiment. I figured that it's make a great story (I could blog about it!).


I submitted the required info and when they called me to come in for casting, I was thrilled. They like me, they really really like me! Then I read the 12-page questionnaire and the legal fine print. Whatever I'd say or do in the taped audition would be their property. That would not bode well for my big mouth. And I'd have to live in a house with 3 other crazy women.

I really don't want to be on reality TV. I was just gonna do it for fun. But this was way too much work. After all, I'm funemployed!

No comments:

Post a Comment