Monday, December 20, 2010

How do you know?

I don't. Except that it's the stupidest movie title in a long time. But that's not what this is about.

I live my life thinking everything through. But sometimes, the gut tells you right away it's happening. Or it will happen. Or it's just stirring (and not from bad chicken).

I was informed about a job from a recruiter. Interviews are not happening until January. For some reason or another, I think it's going to work out for me. I have zero reason to believe that it should. I don't know anyone there, or the culture, or their style. But I just feel that it will be my next job.

Recently, I met a man and like a camera click, I felt a connection. I think he has a situation (translation a lady) but I think that it will all be okay. Maybe not for a while, but I just think it will. I don't know what it will be or when but somehow, someway, I think it will all come together (note: not from anything that I do).

So, the central question is: How do you know? A: I don't. I just have an intuition. Which may be a whole lot of malarkey. But my gut is telling me it's not. Here's hoping my gut is one the mark.

1 comment:

  1. great use of the rarely used work: malarkey. - susie q

    ReplyDelete