Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bravo?

I'm still doing my cleanse but now that I don't salivate at the sight of an iced latte or carb, I'm hatching a new scheme. 

Millionaire Matchmaker.

I've seen the show. They are always looking for well educated ladies. I'm in good shape, blonde, not quite as fresh as I was in my 20s but I like to think my personality carries me through to the finish line.

We've established that I'm a serial date killer but I like to think it's the datees. Have you ever been set up with a Christmas Decoration salesman? An newly off the plane Egyptian who thought the waiter was committing a crime by handing me a menu? (Forget about choosing and ordering for myself). An actor/bus boy that started picking his teeth with his knife? But I digress.

Via Patti Stanger, I could meet men who have jobs. She'd probably make me dress slutty, but I can do that. Not so sure about the filming part, but that would be the least of it compared to what I've gone through. 

Application done. Now I need a head shot. I guess that I've made it living in LA for almost 3 years without a head shot makes me an anomaly. I may as well jump on the bandwagon. After all, I'm just a leprechaun seeking a rainbow. If it happens to have a pot of gold, all the more lucky charms for me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment