Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alive and Kicking

I wanted to relieve all of your weary minds. The serial killer has not found me. Not that I've been hiding.

I'm nearing the end of my fake/temporary/freelance job. reFunemployment is in sight!

So, in preparation, I've been plotting my next steps. I'm working on a book proposal on this topic (but different from the blog so that you'll all want to buy it!). And I've been researching dog walking to start my business. I'm so committed that I've ordered the business cards. The design is called "Snazzy Dog Walker." I promise you that the design is better than the name.

So I've been a little remiss with blogging or sticking to my promise of living la vida Funemployed. But I did do the following things this Memorial Day weekend:

1. I saw Jessica Simpson out at a bar. She is a lot slimmer in person and quite pretty. If she is overweight, then I'm obese.
2. Got a mani/pedi with the new Chanel color Nouvelle Vague. It is a turquoise/Tiffany blue color. I hear that it is selling on eBay for $50. Not worth that or the hype.
3. Saw Vaughn (Michael Vartan) from Alias in my Coffee Bean. I'd let him be my handler.
4. Went to the beach in Malibu. Heaven.
5. Was awoken in the middle of the night by an extremely drunk girl screaming, "I want you to party in my caca. Like in my ass." A siren call for anal sex? I don't know, but that was not how I wanted to start my Tuesday.

So forgive this random post. Blame it on the neverending book proposal edits. And that drunk girl. But I can promise that reFUNemployment will be a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment