Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back to My Future

I'm funemployed again! My freelance gig from hell ended almost two weeks ago. In the interim, here's what I've done:

1. Went from LAX to JFK. Visited family and friends (but not everyone...time was  my enemy). Had a great time.

2. Met Zach Galifinakis. He gave me his cab on a street corner in the meatpacking district of Manhattan. He was really nice. We chatted for a few minutes.

3. Touched Usher. When I got back to LA, I was craving a super awesome salad at Cafe Midi. I went on the early side, and then decided to walk into American Rag. I was walking and texting...and then touching Usher. He was confused. Then I saw Emma Roberts and Larry King elsewhere. Paparazzi career back on?

4. Watched MI-5 (or Spooks as it's called in England). SO AWESOME. About the UK's FBI. Way better than Law & Order and a lot more addictive. C'mon Netflix & USPS. I need my next episode!

5. Ate 2 Sprinkles cupcakes in 1 day. I'm gearing up for a 21-day cleanse. I couldn't resist the Milk Chocolate and Chocolate Marshmallow deliciousness before my dreary diet of shakes and supplements.

Here's what's next:

1. Scheduling my events for the week. I'm going to do LA's version of yoga on the lawn at the H'wood Standard (free!). Get a free Kerastase treatment and blow out for Locks of Love. Going to see a free comedy show at 10pm on Tuesday night! Free, free, free.

2. Camping out for iPhone 4G. I can get up before dawn and wait for the new iPhone. I can go back to sleep after.

3. Finishing up my book proposal and launch my dog walking business. Almost there. If you need a dog walker, let me know.

4. Have awesomely fun experiences that will make this blog a lot more interesting than it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment