Friday, July 29, 2011

"I wish I had your eBook when I was laid off"

As the eBook exposure grows, I've been hearing from readers that they wished they had my book when they were laid off. These are the best words that I ever could ever hope to hear. Mind you, I don't want anyone to be laid off or feel like they were lost when they got their pink slip. I'm just happy that my eBook covers the right topics and is informative.

The other comment is that it's funny. I wanted to have a light-hearted approach because seriously, anytime you hear about unemployment, it's gloom and doom. Let's have a laugh. We deserve it.

So, if you're unemployed and want tips on how to manage your debt, get discounts on your bills, sell things on eBay, learn about volunteering and how to afford hobbies, buy my eBook. If you want to read about some hilarity like how I got on the ESPYs red carpet and gave my phone number to a guy that was on a TV show and many more, buy my eBook. If you have a friend or loved one who needs an unemployment handbook...you got it: buy my eBook, "FUNemployed: Finding the Upside in the Downturn." Available at Amazon, iBooks (Apples version of iTunes for books), Barnes and Noble, Sony, Diesel and BookieJar.

No comments:

Post a Comment