Friday, August 19, 2011

Max Headrooming Myself

Excited stuff going on in the world of FUNemployed. In addition to doing my first radio interview, I'm also working on shooting a video book trailer and filming some FUNemployed tips. Whenever I explain my philosophy and eBook, people always tell me that it sounds inspiring and a must read for the unemployed.

Unemployment can be looked at as a problem (I know, a huge one) OR an opportunity. It all depends on your perspective. Thinking positively will help you turn the tide. I lost 20 lbs, became an eBay seller, wrote a book, took up photography, was an extra in a movie, hit the red carpet at The Espy Awards and most importantly rediscovered my love of writing. None of this would've happened if I wallowed. I decided that I was going to make the most of the time that I wasn't dedicating to finding a new job.

Some of the tips that I'm thinking of covering include, "What is FUNemployment?," "What do you do all day?," "How do you stay positive?," and "How do you afford FUN?" If you have anything that you're dying to know or would like me to cover, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment