Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Hallmark of Critical Mass

I've been blogging about FUNemployment since January 2010 and published my eBook in May 2011. I'm sorry to say that people are still living in unemployment and more are joining the ranks every month. Unemployment is not a blip on the screen.

What's really makes me certain? Hallmark has created a line of cards for the unemployed. You know that when a major company not known for its agility creates a new category, it's because it's a great idea (patting myself on the back) but it's also necessary.

So, if you've been laid off, check your mail. You may just get the "Things I don't know" card whose interior says, "Bad things happen to good people." Indeed.

You can check out the Hallmark selection here:
http://www.hallmark.com/Browse/Index?n=&ctx=ContentSearchProfile&pg=1&rpp=&sort=&k=job%20loss&npath=&availableLocation=

No comments:

Post a Comment