Monday, November 7, 2011

The Mancow Show

This morning, I was on the Mancow radio show to talk about FUNemployment. I didn't have the opportunity to share all of my key points, so if you're a listener, here they are:


“Unemployment can be devastating, but it can also be an opportunity,” said Kerry Quinn. “After my layoff, I incessantly applied to jobs. But I also got my finances in order, lost 20 lbs, became an eBay seller, was an extra in a movie, wrote a book, took up photography, got myself on the red carpet of the ESPYs, learned to surf and volunteered with children in hospitals. And that’s just me. I’ve also chronicled the stories of others in my eBook.”

FUNemployed shares important information for dealing with debt, depression, job rejection and other challenges of unemployment, as well as the hilarious triumphs along the way. It’s a witty and inspirational must read for those who’ve been affected in any way by the economic downturn or know someone who has. 

If you have any questions or want some more specific information, please leave a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment