Monday, April 19, 2010

LANCED

Ring! Ring! I look at my cell phone and I vaguely recognize the phone number. I usually never answer if it isn't from a friend, but I figured it may be my doctor's office confirming an appointment.

Nope. It's an HR person from an agency that I interviewed with last summer. And last fall. I basically interviewed with 12 people for 2 different positions and then heard nothing. Until now.

They want me to consider a freelance client services assignment while a woman is on maternity leave. It would be a 4-month assignment. 4 months of direct mail. 4 months of managing a team. 4 months of working with clients. 4 months of everything I thought that I'd left behind. And 4 months of really good money.

So, do I take the money and run?

1 comment:

  1. take the money and RUN!!! RUN like the wind!!! I'll take 10% too.

    ReplyDelete