Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to black, basics, blogging

The most enjoyable work experience of recent years has been writing my ebook and blogging. Unfortunately, I let my new job get in the way of it and my writing career halted. I came into the job upbeat, exuberant and ready for a challenge. Three months in, I'm downbeat, tired and missing my writing. So I'm back.

Not to bury the lead, but I also fulfilled an uncompleted item on my FUNemployment list...I got a dog! He's not a puppy, but a 10-year old rescue wheaten terrier named Shaggy. For many reasons, I questioned whether I should get him but they've all faded. Since I gave up drinking, I don't go out all night. I have a job and am more financially stable. I'm ready for the responsibility and have the love to give. Plus, he's healthy and such a lover. Only a month together and he loves to cuddle with me, give me kisses and greet me at the door.

Now that we're settled and I'm recommitting to my writing, I'm working on an interview series about the funemployed and those who are pursuing their passions. This is not an empty promise, so thank you for your support and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment